Alvarez in 2013.
February 9, 1978
In 2009 Alvarez released his short film Ataque de Pánico! on YouTube. A few weeks later, Alvarez made a deal with Ghost House Pictures to direct a $30–$40 million sci-fi film. His first project with Ghost House ended up being the direction and co-writing of the Evil Dead remake. Alvarez will direct a live action version of the video game Dante's Inferno for Universal Pictures.
- Los pocillos (2001)
- El último Alevare (2003)
- El Cojonudo (2005) Best short film at Buenos Aires Rojo Sangre 2006
- Ataque de Pánico! (aka Panic Attack!) (2009)
- Evil Dead (2013)
- From Dusk till Dawn: The Series (2014)
- A Man in the Dark (2016)
- Evil Dead sequel (TBA)
- Dante's Inferno (TBA)
- Billington, Alex. "Panic Attack Director Federico Alvarez Lands a Film at Ghost House". FirstShowing.net. Retrieved January 8, 2013.
- Miska, Brad. "BREAKING: Director for ‘The Evil Dead’ Reboot!". Bloody Disgusting. Retrieved January 8, 2013.
- ‘Evil Dead’s Fede Alvarez Going To Hell-m Universal’s ‘Dante’s Inferno’
|This article about a Uruguayan film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|