Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Louisville Branch
The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Louisville Branch is a branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis established in 1917. The branch is responsible for southern Indiana and central/western Kentucky. The branch is located in the National City Tower in downtown Louisville.
Current Board of Directors
The following people are on the board of directors as of 2014:
Appointed by the Federal Reserve Bank
|Jon A. Lawson||President, CEO and Chairman
Bank of Ohio County
Beaver Dam, Kentucky
|David P. Heintzman||Chairman and CEO
Stock Yards Bank & Trust Company
The Malcolm Bryant Corporation
|Kevin Shurn||President and Owner
Superior Maintenance Co.
Appointed by the Board of Governors
|Susan E. Parsons||Chief Financial Officer, Secretary and Treasurer
|Randy W. Schumaker||President and Chief Management Officer
Logan Aluminum, Inc.
|Gerald R. Martin
River Hill Capital, LLC
Louisville Branch Regional Executive
The Louisville branch is led by Regional Executive Maria Gerwing Hampton, who currently serves on the following boards: Norton Healthcare Board of Trustees, Bellarmine University board of trustees, Community Ventures Corporation, The Community Foundation of Louisville and The Family Scholar House board of trustees. Hampton is a member of Leadership Louisville, a Paul Harris Fellow with the Rotary Club of Louisville, a member of the Kentucky Consensus Forecasting Group and the co-chair of the Vision Louisville 25 Year Plan.
- Federal Reserve Act
- Federal Reserve System
- Federal Reserve Districts
- Federal Reserve Branches
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Little Rock Branch
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Memphis Branch
- Structure of the Federal Reserve System
- "About the Louisville Branch". Retrieved December 17, 2010.
- "Directors of Federal Reserve Banks and Branches". The Federal Reserve. January 23, 2014.
- Maria Hampton bio. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- Norton Healthcare board of directors. Retrieved March 12, 2013.
- Community Ventures Corporation. Retrieved March 12, 2013.
- Community Foundation of Louisville board of directors. Retrieved March 13, 2013.
- Family Scholar House. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
- Leadership Louisville. Retrieved March 13, 2013.
- Club of Louisville
- Mayor Launches 25 Year Vision Initiative. Retrieved March 18, 2013.
|This bank and insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|