Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Louisville Branch
The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Louisville Branch is a branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis established in 1917. The branch is responsible for southern Indiana and central/western Kentucky. The branch is located in the National City Tower in downtown Louisville.
Current Board of Directors
The following people are on the board of directors as of January 1, 2016:
|Ben Reno-Weber||Executive Director and CEO
Kentucky YMCA Youth Association;
The Greater Louisville Project
|David P. Heintzman||Chairman and CEO
Stock Yards Bancorp, Inc.
The Malcolm Bryant Corporation
|Mary K. Moseley||Partner owner
Al J. Schneider Co.
|Susan E. Parsons
|Chief Financial Officer, Secretary and Treasurer
|Randy W. Schumaker||President
Logan Aluminum, Inc.
|Alice K. Houston||President and CEO
Louisville Branch Regional Executive
The Louisville branch is led by Regional Executive Nikki R. Jackson, whose experience includes serving as personnel cabinet secretary for the Commonwealth of Kentucky, chief human resources officer for Charter Schools USA, vice chancellor of human resources for Maricopa Community Colleges and other positions in both the health care and legal fields. Jackson is considerably involved in the Louisville community.
- Federal Reserve Act
- Federal Reserve System
- Federal Reserve Districts
- Federal Reserve Branches
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Little Rock Branch
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Memphis Branch
- Structure of the Federal Reserve System
- "About the Louisville Branch". Retrieved December 17, 2010.
- "St. Louis Fed Louisville Branch Announces Changes to Board of Directors". Retrieved December 31, 2014.
|This bank and insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|