Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Memphis Branch
The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Memphis Branch is a branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis established in 1918. The branch is responsible for western Tennessee, eastern Arkansas and northern Mississippi.
Current Board of Directors
The following people are on the board of directors as of Jan. 1, 2016:
|J. Brice Fletcher||Chairman and CEO
First National Bank of Eastern Arkansas
Forrest City, Arkansas
|Michael E. Cary||President and CEO
Carroll Bank and Trust
|Roy M. Ford, Jr.||Vice Chairman and CEO
Commercial Bank and Trust Co.
Greater Memphis Neighborhoods
|Julianne Battaile Goodwin||Owner
Express Employment Professionals
|Carolyn Chism Hardy
|President and CEO
Chism Hardy Investments, LLC
|David T. Cochran, Jr.||Partner
CoCo Planting Co.
Memphis Branch Regional Executive
The St. Louis Fed’s Memphis branch is led by Regional Executive Martha Perine Beard, who currently serves on the following boards in Memphis: Memphis Tomorrow, Memphis Regional Chamber, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, the Baptist Health Care Corp. and the Mid-South Minority Business Council. Since 2012 Beard has been the board chairman of the United Way of the Mid-South, which raised $25.1 million to benefit Memphis and surrounding areas during the 2012 campaign. Beard has announced her retirement in the spring of 2015, and a search is currently under way for her successor.
- Federal Reserve Act
- Federal Reserve System
- Federal Reserve Districts
- Federal Reserve Branches
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Little Rock Branch
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis Louisville Branch
- Structure of the Federal Reserve System
- "About the Memphis Branch". Retrieved May 24, 2011.
- "St. Louis Fed Memphis Branch Announces Changes to Board of Directors". Retrieved December 31, 2014.
- Martha Perine Beard bio.
- Memphis Tomorrow board of directors. Retrieved March 12, 2013.
- Memphis Chamber board of directors. Retrieved March 12, 2013.
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital board. Retrieved March 12, 2012.
- United Way of the Mid-South board of directors. Retrieved March 12, 2013.
- St. Louis Fed Memphis Executive Martha Perine Beard to Retire in 2015; Executive Search Under Way to Fill Key Position Retrieved December 31, 2014.
|This bank and insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|