Federal Service for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring of Russia
The Federal Service for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring of Russia (Roshydromet) (Russian: Федеральная служба по гидрометеорологии и мониторингу окружающей среды России (Росгидромет)) is a service in the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment which carries out the functions of state property management and provision of public services in the field of hydrometeorology and related areas, monitoring of environmental environment pollution, public oversight of the work on modification of meteorological and other geophysical processes. It is Subordinated to the Government of Russia.
- State oversight of the work on modification of meteorological and other geophysical processes on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- Licensing of certain activities within the competence of the Service in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation;
- State records of surface water and maintenance of public water inventory in terms of surface water bodies;
- Maintenance of the Uniform State Fund data on the state of the environment and its pollution;
- The formation and maintenance of the state monitoring network, including the organization and the termination of fixed and mobile observation points and the determination of their location;
- State monitoring of ambient air;
Federal Service for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring has 17 research institutes, two of them have the status of the State Research Centre (Hydrometeorological Centre of Russia and the Arctic and Antarctic Research Institute).
The Ministry of Defense of Russia transferred 68 D-30 howitzers 122 mm caliber, 100 mm air defense gun KS-19 and 100 mm field gun M1944 (BS-3), as well as 120, 160 and 240 mm mine-thrower were used to equip the anti-avalanche service, and one 152-mm 2A36 "Hyacinth-B gun. Kalashnikov assault rifle. Gas guns (cylinder power reaches 32 kilograms of TNT in equivalent). More than 200 pieces. Grenade Launchers.
- "Российские метеорологи вооружатся новыми гаубицами". Новости Mail.Ru.
- "Официальный интернет-портал правовой информации". publication.pravo.gov.ru.
- bmpd (12 November 2017). "Росгидромет получит 68 буксируемых гаубиц Д-30".
- "Противолавинные отряды вышли на борьбу со снегом".
- "Общая информация". www.meteorf.ru.