From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Federal council)
|Look up federal council in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Federal Council may refer to:
- Federal Council of Australasia, a forerunner to the current Commonwealth of Australia
- Federal Council of Austria, the upper house of the Austrian federal parliament
- Federal Council of Germany, the representation of the 16 Federal States of Germany at the federal level
- Federation Council (Russia), the upper house of the Russian federal parliament
- Federal Executive Council (Australia), the formal body holding executive authority under the Australian Constitution
- Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council, a formal inter-agency body of the United States government
- Federal Legislative Council, the legislative body of Federation of Malaya
- Federal National Council, the legislature of the United Arab Emirates
- Federal Advisory Council, a body composed of representatives chosen by each of the twelve Federal Reserve Banks that "consults with and advises the Board on all matters within the Board's jurisdiction."
- Federal Salary Council, an advisory body of the executive branch of the United States Government
- Federal Supreme Council, the highest constitutional authority in the United Arab Emirates
- Swiss Federal Council, the federal government of Switzerland
- Federal Bar Council, a U.S. lawyers' organization who practice in federal courts within the Second Circuit
- Federal Networking Council, chartered by the US National Science and Technology Council's Committee on Computing, Information and Communications (CCIC) to act as a forum for networking collaborations among US federal agencies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Federal Council.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.