From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Federal territory (disambiguation))
|Look up territory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A territory is a subdivision of a country having a legal status different from other regions of that country.
Territory may also refer to:
- Sales territory
- Territoriality (nonverbal communication), how people use space to communicate ownership/occupancy of areas and possessions
- Subdivisions of a country having a legal status different from other regions of that country:
- British Overseas Territories
- Overseas territory (France)
- Provinces and territories of Canada, administrative subdivisions of Canada with fewer powers of self-government than provinces
- States and territories of Australia, administrative subdivisions of Australia
- Territoire de Belfort, a French département that retains its historical name from 1871-1999
- Territories of the United States (may be classified as incorporated organized territories, incorporated unorganized territories, unincorporated organized territories, and unincorporated unorganized territories)
- Union territory, administrative subdivisions in India
- Unorganized area (Canada)
- Territory (Ronnie Montrose album), 1986
- "Territory" (song), a 1993 song by Sepultura
- Territory (Two Hours Traffic album), 2009
- Ford Territory, a crossover SUV built by Ford Australia
- Spraying (animal behavior) (territorial marking)
- Territory (animal), a geographical area defended by an animal against others of the same species (and occasionally of other species)
- Territory (novel), a 2007 novel by Emma Bull
- The Territory, a 1981 Portuguese famila
- Territorial (Airline) was an official regulation era CAB designation of a class of airline inclusive of: AS, AQ, HA, RV, and WC, and whose unique geographical route structure and large aircraft operations, did not neatly fit into the CAB's standard; International, Interstate Trunk, or Local Service, designations.
- Territorial Army (disambiguation), the name for the Army Reserve in the United Kingdom until 2013, and in some Commonwealth nations
- Territorial dispute a disagreement over the possession/control of land
- Territorial tax systems (vs. residency based or hybrid)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Territory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.