From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Federalist may refer to:
- Federalist, any of several political beliefs around the world, or the concept various parties; its members or supporters calling themselves "Federalists"
- Federalist architecture
- Maryland Federalist, a replica of the 18th-century miniature ship Federalist
- The Federalist Papers, or The Federalist, a collection of articles or essays promoting the ratification of the United States Constitution
- The Federalist (website), a conservative U.S. political website
- The Federalists, SFBA-based U.S. indie rock band
- Political parties
- Federalist Party in the United States
- Federalist Party (Philippines)
- Federalist Alliance of Italy
- Federalist Unity Party of Argentina
- Democratic Party of Federalists of Bosnia
- Union of Federalists and Independent Republicans of Congo
- Breton Federalist League
- Union of Federalist Nationalists of Congo
- Hungarian Federalist Party
- Federalist Italian League
- Turkic Federalist Party
- Tuscan Federalist Alliance
- Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies, U.S. society seeking legal reform in the U.S.
- Federalist Era (1789–1801), U.S. political era
- Anti-Federalist of the U.S.
- Anti-Federalist League of Britain
- Federalist revolts of 1793 in France
- Federal (disambiguation)
- Federation (disambiguation)
- Federalism (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Federalist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.