Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce & Industry
|Zubair F. Tufail|
|Website||Federation of Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry|
Since its inception in 1950, Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FPCCI) has advocated and voiced the collective opinion, concern and aspiration of the private sector and offered helpful advice and solid assistance to the Government in its efforts to promote exports, encourage foreign investment and stimulate economic activity in the country. The FPCCI has its fingers on the pulse of the economy and serves as a bridge between the private sector and the Government.
The FPCCI is playing an active role in presenting problems of trade, industry and environment and safeguarding the interests of the private sector through constant dialogue with the Government.
The Apex Body of Trade and Industry and Chief Spokesman of the Private Sector
FPCCI has under its umbrella, 60 Chambers of Commerce and Industry, 17 Women’s Chambers of Commerce & Industry, 9 Chambers of Small Traders, 140 all Pakistan Trade Associations, representing Industry, Trade and Service sectors.
Federation Offices and its Standing Committee's have the presence in all four provincial headquarters namely in Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, including its Capital House at Islamabad in order to serve the interest of the business community at micro level.
- Confederation of Asia Pacific Chambers of Commerce & Industry (CACCI)
- Islamic Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ICCI)
- ECO Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ECO CCI)
- SAARC Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SAARC CCI)
- D-8 Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry (D-8 FCCI)
- India-Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (IPCCI)
- Afghanistan-Pakistan Chamber of Commerce & Industry (APCCI)
|Sr. Vice President||Vice President||Vice President||Vice President||Vice President||Vice President||Vice President||Vice President||Vice President||Vice President||Vice President||Vice President|
|Aamer Atta Bajwa
||Saqib Fayyaz Magoon
||Mirza Ishtiaq Baig
||Manzoor ul Haq Malik
||Alhajj Dhani Buksh Memon
||Mian Shaukat Masud||Sajjad Sarwar
|Wali Mohammad||Haji Atta ur Rehman||Masooma Sibtain
- Pakistan Ministry of Commerce
- Planning Commission (Pakistan)
- International Chamber of Commerce
- China Chamber of International Commerce
- Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey
- United States Chamber of Commerce
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry
- Businessmen Panel
|This article about an organization in Pakistan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|