Federico Fellini International Airport
Aeroporto Internazionale Federico Fellini
|IATA: RMI – ICAO: LIPR|
|Elevation AMSL||40 ft / 12 m|
Federico Fellini International Airport (Italian: Aeroporto Internazionale Federico Fellini; IATA: RMI, ICAO: LIPR), formerly Rimini Miramare Airport, is an airport located at Miramare, 2.7 NM (5.0 km; 3.1 mi) southeast of Rimini, Italy and 16 km (9.9 mi) away from City of San Marino, Republic of San Marino. The airport is named after Italian filmmaker Federico Fellini. Virtually all of its commercial flights are seasonal or charter flights to destinations outside Italy; there are no domestic flights offered at the moment.
The airport resides at an elevation of 41 feet (12 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 13/31 with an asphalt surface measuring 2,996 by 45 metres (9,829 ft × 148 ft). The airport also houses the head office of Air Vallée.
Airlines and destinations
- EAD Basic
- Associazione Italiana Gestori Aeroportuali
- "Services." Air Vallée. Retrieved on 29 November 2010. "For any questions please call: Air Vallée S.p.A. Aeroporto Internazionale Federico Fellini Via Flaminia, 409 – 47924 Miramare di Rimini Rimini – Italia."
Media related to Federico Fellini International Airport at Wikimedia Commons
- Federico Fellini International Airport
- Federico Fellini International Airport (Italian)
- Rimini Airport Informations
- Current weather for LIPR at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for RMI at Aviation Safety Network