|Full name||Federico Freire Pisano|
|Date of birth||6 November 1990|
|Place of birth||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 1⁄2 in)|
|2014–2015||Arsenal de Sarandí||5||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12 December 2017
Freire began his professional career with Argentine outfit, Vélez Sarsfield in 2011, earning his first call-up on 29 May 2011, in a 2-1 loss against Tigre. He made his professional debut in a 1-1 home draw with Colón on 27 November 2011. He made 11 official league appearances for the Argentine outfit before moving to the Italian Serie A with Catania.
On 5 July 2013, Freire officially signed for Catania, although the 22-year-old midfielder had already signed the contract on 10 June, but it was only deposited in the Lega Serie A today. He was signed on a Bosman free transfer and does not require a non-EU transfer being that the player also obtains a Spanish passport. He made his debut in Serie A match against Torino on 24 November 2013, as a substitute in the last 6 minutes. However, he failed to appear any other matches for Catania in a nearly half-year.
Arsenal de Sarandí
On 3 February 2014, Freire returned to Argentina for Arsenal, ending a short-term career at Catania. Although he was brought to the team by coach Gustavo Alfaro he failed to play many minutes. On April 15, 2014, coach Alfaro was discharged from Arsenal and coach Martín Palermo was hired. Quickly, Martín Palermo noticed Freire's skills, and played for the first team two times for the local tournament and six times for the Copa Libertadores.
- Vélez Sarsfield
- "Federico Freire". soccerway.com. Retrieved 15 December 2012.
- Federico Freire al Catania: trasferimento a titolo definitivo (Federico Freire to Catania transfer outright) (in Italian) Calcio Catania. 5 July 2013.
- Catania sign Freire Football Italia. 5 July 2013.
- Freire llega a préstamo (Freire comes to loan) (in Spanish) Arsenal Fútbol Club. 3 February 2014.
- Risoluzione consensuale del contratto con Federico Freire Pisano (Mutual termination of the contract with Federico Freire Pisano) (in Italian) Calcio Catania. 31 January 2014.
- "Final abrupto: Arsenal decidió cortar con el ciclo de Gustavo Alfaro". Todo Noticias. 2014-04-15. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- "Federico Freire". ESPNDeportes. Retrieved 2017-01-17.
- Profile at Vélez Sársfield's official website (in Spanish)