Phedikhola village council in the map of Syangja Districtl
|Nepalese Federal States||Province No. 4|
|• Total||56.73 km2 (21.90 sq mi)|
|Population (2011 Nepal census)|
|• Density||220/km2 (560/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:45 (Nepal Time)|
Phedikhola was a village development committee in Syangja District in the Gandaki Zone of central Nepal. At the time of the 2011 Nepal census it had a population of 6183 people living in 1645 individual households. In 12 March 2017, the government of Nepal implemented a new local administrative structure consisting of 744 local units. With the implementation of the new local administrative structure, VDCs have been replaced with municipal & village councils. Phedikhola is one of those village councils out of 744 local units. Phedikhola is created by merging Bagephatake, Bhatkhola, Arukharka & Fedikhola itself.
Phedikhola is divided into 5 Wards. It is surrounded by Kaski District at northern side, Kaski District from east, Aandhikhola from west and Putalibazar & Aandhikhola at south. Fedikhola is its headquarter.
- "Syangja VDC Level Report" (PDF). Central Bureau of Statistics. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-10-26.
- "PM Dahal inaugurates operation of 744 local levels". The Himalayan Times. Retrieved 14 March 2017.
- "744 new local units come into effect". The Kathmandu Post. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- "New civic set-up comes into effect". The Himalayan Times. Retrieved 11 March 2017.
- "Which local units are you in?". Seto Pati. Retrieved 16 March 2017.
- "Which local unit do you belong to?". MyRepublica. Retrieved 11 March 2017.