From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fedora in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fedora is a type of hat.
Fedora may also refer to:
- Fedora (software), a Linux distribution
- Fedora Project, the development project for the operating system
- Fedora Commons, digital repository Java software by DuraSpace
- Fedora (opera), an 1898 opera by Umberto Giordano
- Fedora (film), a 1978 film by Billy Wilder
- Fédora (play), an 1882 play by Victorien Sardou
- Fédora, one of writer Italo Calvino's fictional Invisible Cities
- Fedora Tchecoff, a character from Une mort suspecte, a short story by Pierre Boulle
- Larry Fedora (born 1962), American football coach
- Fedora Barbieri (1920-2003), Italian mezzo-soprano
- Fedora (KGB agent), the codename for the Soviet Cold War double agent Aleksei Kulak
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fedora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.