|Look up fee or fée in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fee is the price one pays as remuneration for rights or services.
Fee or fée may also refer to:
- Fee (feudal tenure), or fief, fiefdom
- Knight's fee, a fief large enough to support a knight
- Fee simple, a form of estate in land in common law
- Fee tail, a tenure of an entailed estate in land
- Fee (surname), a surname of Irish origin
- Fei (surname) (simplified Chinese: 费; traditional Chinese: 費), also transliterated "Fee"
- Antoine Laurent Apollinaire Fée (1789–1874), French botanist
- Fee Malten (1911–2005), German actress
- Fee Waybill (born 1950), American musician
- Fee (band), a Christian rock/worship band
- La Fée Absinthe, a brand of absinthe
- Faculty of Electronic Engineering, Menoufia University, in Egypt
- The Fairy (French La fée), a 2011 French-Belgian film
- Fédération des Eclaireuses et Eclaireurs, a French Scouting and Guiding federation
- F. E. Everett Turnpike, a toll road in the U.S. state of New Hampshire
- Fee de Marbourg, a breed of rabbit
- FEE method, in numerical analysis
- Forest Enterprise England
- Front-end engineering
- Foundation for Economic Education, an American think tank
- Foundation for Environmental Education, an international environmental organization
- Free Education for Everyone, an Irish student campaign
- Failure of exchange entitlements; see Theories of famines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.