(Redirected from Feed (novel))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up feed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Feed or The Feed may refer to:
- Animal feed, food given to domestic animals in the course of animal husbandry
- Compound feed, foodstuffs that are blended from various raw materials and additives
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Feed (2005 film), a 2005 film directed by Brett Leonard
- Feed (2017 film), a 2017 film directed by Tommy Bertelsen
- Feed (Anderson novel), a 2002 dystopian novel of the cyberpunk genre by M. T. (Matthew Tobin) Anderson
- Feed (Grant novel), a 2010 novel about bloggers in a post-zombie apocalypse Earth by Seanan McGuire under the name "Mira Grant"
- Feed Magazine, one of the earliest e-zines that relied entirely on its original online content
- "The Feed", video game news and blogs, published by G4 Media, an NBCUniversal subsidiary
- "Instagram Feed" or abbreviated "Feed", a term to distinguish Instagram normal posts from stories
- The Feed (Australian TV series), an Australian news TV series
- The Feed (British TV series), an upcoming psychological thriller drama television series
- The Feed, a recurring segment on the American TV series Attack of the Show!
Computing and telecommunications
- Antenna feed, the components of an antenna which feed the radio waves to the rest of the antenna structure
- Data feed, a mechanism for users to receive updates from data sources
- Web feed or news feed, a data format used for providing users with frequently updated content
- feed URI scheme (
feed:), a non-standard URI scheme designed to facilitate subscription to web feeds
- feed URI scheme (
- Relay (disambiguation), any of several technologies for forwarding messages between stations
- Feed, a broadcasting signal sent from one station to another, or to or from a central facility, intended for retransmission
- All pages with titles beginning with Feed
- All pages with titles containing Feed
- FEED (disambiguation)
- Feeder (disambiguation)
- Feeding (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Feed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.