||This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2012)
Feel the Fire is the fourth solo album by Jermaine Jackson, and his second post-Jackson 5 solo album. It was dedicated: "to Jai, born January 27, 1977".
This is the first album for which Jackson did some producing and writing for himself. The album includes Tower of Power's horn section, and Stevie Wonder's ex-wife Syreeta. Its only single release was the Earth, Wind & Fire-inspired "You Need To Be Loved", which has a saxophone solo by Lenny Pickett.
- "Feel the Fire (Burning from Me to You)" (Jermaine Jackson, Michael McGloiry, Kathy Wakefield)
- "You Need to Be Loved" (Jermaine Jackson, Michael McGloiry, Kathy Wakefield)
- "Strong Love" (Greg Wright, Syreeta Wright)
- "Git Up and Dance" (Jermaine Jackson, Michael McGloiry)
- "I Love You More" (Michael McGloiry)
- "Happiness Is" (Greg Wright, Karin Patterson)
- "Some Kind of Woman" (Michael L. Smith, Eddie Holland, Jr., Brian Holland)
- "Got to Get to You Girl" (Jermaine Jackson)
- "Take Time" (Michael McGloiry)
Executive producer: Berry Gordy
Arrangers: Greg Adams, Greg Wright, Clay Drayton, Don Peake, Benjamin Wright, Gil Askey, H.B. Barnum and Greg Poree
||Feel The Fire