||This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2012)
Feel the Fire is the fourth solo album by Jermaine Jackson, and his second post-Jackson 5 solo album.
This is the first album for which Jackson did some producing and writing for himself. The album includes Tower of Power's horn section, and Stevie Wonder's ex-wife Syreeta. Its only single release was the Earth, Wind & Fire-inspired "You Need To Be Loved", which has a saxophone solo by Lenny Pickett.
- "Feel the Fire (Burning From Me to You)" (Jermaine Jackson, Michael McGloiry, Kathy Wakefield)
- "You Need to Be Loved" (Jermaine Jackson, Michael McGloiry, Kathy Wakefield)
- "Strong Love" (Greg Wright, Syreeta Wright)
- "Git Up and Dance" (Jermaine Jackson, Michael McGloiry)
- "I Love You More" (Michael McGloiry)
- "Happiness Is" (Greg Wright, Karin Patterson)
- "Some Kind of Woman" (Michael Smith, Eddie Holland, Jr., Brian Holland)
- "Got to Get to You Girl" (Jermaine Jackson)
- "Take Time" (Michael McGloiry)
Executive producer: Berry Gordy
||Feel The Fire