Feels Like the First Time
|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (August 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|"Feels Like The First Time"|
|Single by Foreigner|
|from the album Foreigner|
|B-side||"Woman, Oh Woman"|
|Released||March 26, 1977|
|Genre||Rock, hard rock|
|Producer(s)||Gary Lyons, John Sinclair|
|Foreigner singles chronology|
"Feels Like the First Time" is the debut single by the British-American rock band Foreigner. It was written by Mick Jones and released in 1977 from the band's eponymous debut album. It reached #4 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Lou Gramm – lead vocals
- Mick Jones – lead guitar, backing vocals
- Ian McDonald – rhythm guitar, backing vocals
- Al Greenwood – synthesizer
- Ed Gagliardi – bass guitar, backing vocals
- Dennis Elliott – drums, backing vocals
In popular culture
The song appears at the end of 2012 movie Magic Mike.
It was also used during the Riff Medley by the Treblemakers in the 2012 movie Pitch Perfect.
It was featured in the 2013 comedy film Anchorman 2.
This song was also used in The Simpsons episode "What to Expect When Bart's Expecting" (2014), when Homer flashes back to when he first met the horse Sudsley Brewright, who first introduced him to Duff beer.
The song is used in the 2015 pilot episode of the TV series Wicked City.
- David Kent's "Australian Chart Book 1970-1992" Archived March 5, 2016, at the Wayback Machine.
- Joel Whitburn's Top Pop Singles 1955-1990 - ISBN 0-89820-089-X
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2015-07-16.
- McElroy, Griffin (2010-08-17). "Full Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock track list revealed". Joystiq. Retrieved 2013-08-24.
|This 1970s rock song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|