Feels Like the First Time
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|"Feels Like The First Time"|
|Single by Foreigner|
|from the album Foreigner|
|B-side||"Woman, Oh Woman"|
|Released||March 26, 1977|
|Foreigner singles chronology|
"Feels Like the First Time" is the debut single by the British-American rock band Foreigner. It was written by Mick Jones and released in 1977 from the band's eponymous debut album. It reached number four on the Billboard Hot 100.
|Australia KMR ||41|
|U.S. Billboard Hot 100 ||4|
|U.S. Cash Box Top 100||5|
|U.S. Billboard Hot 100 ||31|
|U.S. Cash Box ||34|
- Lou Gramm – lead vocal
- Mick Jones – lead guitar, backing vocal
- Ian McDonald – rhythm guitar, backing vocal
- Al Greenwood – synthesizer
- Ed Gagliardi – bass guitar, backing vocal
- Dennis Elliott – drums, backing vocal
In popular culture
It is heard in a 2014 TV commercial for Toyota, and the song was also used in The Simpsons episode "What to Expect When Bart's Expecting" (2014), when Homer flashes back to when he first met the horse Sudsley Brewright, who first introduced him to Duff beer.
- David Kent's "Australian Chart Book 1970-1992" Archived March 5, 2016, at the Wayback Machine.
- Joel Whitburn's Top Pop Singles 1955-1990 - ISBN 0-89820-089-X
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2015-07-16.
- McElroy, Griffin (2010-08-17). "Full Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock track list revealed". Joystiq. Retrieved 2013-08-24.
|This 1970s rock song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|