From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Feet)
|Look up foot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The foot is an anatomical structure found in many vertebrates.
Foot may also refer to:
- Foot, french short for football. It appears in some french football club like Clermont Foot or Grenoble Foot 38
- Foot (unit), a unit of length, now usually 0.3048 m or 12 inches
- Foot, an alternate name for the fotmal, a unit of weight usually equal to 70 pounds
- Foot (surname)
- Foot (hieroglyph), an ancient Egyptian symbol
- Foot (prosody), meter in poetry
- Foot (sewing), part of a sewing machine
- Foot (sailing), the lower edge of a sail
- Infantry; see List of Regiments of Foot
- Foot Clan, a group of ninja in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series
- Foot (mollusc), part of the typical mollusc body plan along with the shell, viscera, and mantle
- Foot Lake, a lake in Minnesota
- Foot orienteering, the sport of orienteering
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.