Feet of Clay
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Feet of Clay may refer to:
- Feet of clay, a hidden weak point that could cause the downfall of someone who appears strong or invincible
- Feet of Clay, a 1917 film starring Barney Fury
- Feet of Clay (1924 film), a 1924 silent film directed by Cecil B. DeMille that is now believed to be lost
- Feet of Clay (1960 film), a 1960 British film produced by Danziger Productions
- Feet of Clay (2007 film), a 2007 short film produced by Daisy 3 Pictures
- Feet of Clay (novel), a 1996 Discworld novel by Terry Pratchett
- "Feet of Clay" (Kate McPhelim Cleary short story), an 1893 short story by Kate McPhelim Cleary
- "Feet of Clay" (P. G. Wodehouse short story), a 1950 short story by P. G. Wodehouse
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Feet of Clay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.