FGV Holdings Berhad
|Publicly traded government-linked investment company|
|Traded as||MYX: 5222|
|Founded||19 December 2007|
|Headquarters||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Revenue||RM12,568.008 million (2013)|
|RM1,463.243 million (2013)|
|RM1,107.039 million (2013)|
|Total assets||RM20,734.388 million (2013)|
|Total equity||RM8,944,537 million (2013)|
|Parent||Federal Land Development Authority|
FGV Holdings Berhad[a] (Abbreviation: FGV, sometimes FGVH; or formerly Felda Global Ventures Holdings Berhad; MYX: 5222) is a Malaysian-based global agricultural and agri-commodities company. With operations worldwide, FGV produces oil palm and rubber plantation products, soybean and canola products, oleochemicals and sugar products. Its initial public offering in 2012 was the third largest in the world that year after Facebook and biggest IPO in Asia with $3.1 Billion.
It is the third largest palm oil company in the world by planted acreage. In Malaysia alone, it controls over 850,000 ha of land, which includes the roughly 500,000 ha that it leases and manages for 112,635 FELDA smallholders.
- The company also known as Felda Global on their official website.
- "Milestones - About FGV - Our Organisation | Felda Global Ventures". Retrieved 31 March 2014.
- "Condensed Consolidated Financial Statements For The Financial Year Ended 31 December 2013" (PDF). Felda Global Ventures Holdings. 26 February 2014. Retrieved 31 March 2014.
- "Official Website"
- "Felda Global Ventures' RM10bil IPO 2nd biggest in world this year after Facebook". The Star Online. Retrieved 2 February 2017.
- "Felda Raises $3.1 Billion in Asia's Biggest I.P.O." Retrieved 6 May 2018.
- Zaidi Isham Ismail. "RM342m gain for FGV from stake sale". Business Times. Retrieved 14 April 2013.
- "Felda Global Ventures Holdings Bhd is now FGV Holdings Bhd". New Straits Times. 3 July 2018. Retrieved 30 July 2018.
- "Felda Global Ventures Holdings kini FGV Holdings Bhd". Berita Harian. 3 July 2018. Retrieved 30 July 2018.
|This Malaysian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|