Felda Global Ventures Holdings
The current FGV logo since its establishment in 2007
|Traded as||MYX: 5222|
|Founded||Malaysia (19 December 2007)|
|Headquarters||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Revenue||RM12,568.008 million (2013)|
|RM1,463.243 million (2013)|
|RM1,107.039 million (2013)|
|Total assets||RM20,734.388 million (2013)|
|Total equity||RM8,944,537 million (2013)|
Felda Global Ventures Holdings Sdn. Bhd. (Abbreviation: FGV, sometimes FGVH) is a Malaysian-based global agricultural and agri-commodities company. With operations worldwide, FGV produces oil palm and rubber plantation products, soybean and canola products, oleochemicals and sugar products. Its initial public offering in 2012 was the second largest in the world that year after Facebook.
It is the third largest palm oil company in the world by planted acreage. In Malaysia alone, it controls over 850,000 ha of land, which includes the roughly 500,000 ha that it leases and manages for 112,635 FELDA smallholders.
In its downstream business segment, FGV produces soybean and canola products as well as oleochemicals. FGV has interests in palm oil refineries and downstream processing facilities in Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Turkey and South Africa as well as a facility for other oils and fats in the USA.
- "Milestones - About FGV - Our Organisation | Felda Global Ventures". Retrieved 31 March 2014.
- "Condensed Consolidated Financial Statements For The Financial Year Ended 31 December 2013" (PDF). Felda Global Ventures Holdings. 26 February 2014. Retrieved 31 March 2014.
- "Official Website"
- "Felda Global Ventures' RM10bil IPO 2nd biggest in world this year after Facebook". The Star Online. Retrieved 27 February 2013.
- Zaidi Isham Ismail. "RM342m gain for FGV from stake sale". Business Times. Retrieved 14 April 2013.
- Felda Global Ventures Holdings Berhad. "FGV (corporate brochure)" (PDF). p. 3. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
|This Malaysian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|