August 28, 1964|
|Spouse(s)||Charles Beall Schuster (1995–?; divorced)|
|Family||Arthur Rubloff (stepfather)|
Felicia Rodrica Sturt Taylor (born August 28, 1964) is a retired anchor-correspondent formerly for CNN International's World Business Today having contributed to the Business Updates unit for CNN. She was the co-host of Retirement Living TV's Daily Cafe until November 2009.
She is the daughter of Australian-born actor Rod Taylor, and his former wife, fashion model Mary Hilem. After her parents divorced, her mother married Chicago real estate developer Arthur Rubloff who adopted Felicia. In 1986, Rubloff died and her mother remarried to Florida real estate developer Lewis M. Schott in 1994. Her stepsister, Victoria (née Schott) de Rothschild, is the second and former wife of British financier Sir Evelyn de Rothschild. A graduate (BA) of Northwestern University, Taylor was a business news anchor and a correspondent for CNBC. Prior to CNBC, she was weekend anchor on WNBC-TV in New York. She joined WNBC in 1998 and left in September 2006. Before WNBC, Taylor worked at the Financial News Network, Financial Times TV in London.
On March 25, 1995, Taylor married Charles Beall Schuster, a bond salesman. They have since divorced. On September 4, 2015, Taylor was arrested in Sag Harbor, New York after side-swiping another car. The breathalyzer test administered recorded her as being intoxicated over the state legal limit.
- "WEDDINGS; Mary H. Rubloff, Lewis M. Schott". New York Times. September 4, 1994.
- Washington Life Magazine: May 2005: Around Town
- "You know what they say. The rich are different from you and me. And the very rich are very different. How different? We wanted to know, so we spent the day with Mary Rubloff, the widow of Chicago developer and philanthropist Arthur Rubloff, who died in 1986". The Palm Beach Post. January 10, 1990.
Felicia's father was actor Rod Taylor. Rubloff had met him on a blind date while living in California, but the marriage only lasted a few years. When she married Arthur Rubloff (whom she also met on a blind date) in 1980, Rubloff adopted Felicia.
- "Lewis Schott". New York Times. February 26, 2017.
- "Mary Schott". Palm Beach Post. March 10, 2009.
- Blakeley, Kiri (13 September 2015). "Former CNN anchor Felicia Taylor arrested for drunk driving in the Hamptons after side-swiping another car". Daily Mail.
|This biographical article related to television journalism in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|