Felidhoo (Vaavu Atoll)
|Geographic atoll||Felidhu Atoll|
|Administrative atoll||Vaavu Atoll|
|Distance to Malé||77.92 km (48.42 mi)|
|• Total||506 (including foreigners)|
|Time zone||UTC+05:00 (MST)|
The island is 77.92 km (48 mi; 42 nmi) south of the country's capital, Malé. The land area of the island is 14.2 ha (35 acres) in 2018. The island had an area of about 11.8 ha (29 acres) in 2003, when it was described as the largest inhabited island of the atoll. The island has a reef on either side, Masfalhi Falhu to the north and Saalanfalhu to the south.
|2006-2014: Census populations|
Felidhoo has a pharmacy.
- "Table PP5: Resident Population by sex, nationality and locality (administrative islands), 2014" (PDF). Population and Households Census 2014. National Bureau of Statistics. p. 35. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- "Coordinate Distance Calculator". Boulter.com. Retrieved 5 August 2018.
- "Table 1.5 : Population, land area, population density and distance to Male' and atoll capitals, by locality" (PDF). National Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 14 August 2018.
- "Socio-economic assessment and monitoring of coral reef resources at Vaavu atoll, Maldives" (PDF). Ministry of Fisheries, Agriculture and Marine Resources. p. 9. Retrieved 14 August 2018.
- "Table 3.3: Total Maldivian Population by Islands" (PDF). National Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 6 August 2018.
- "Panel of Medical Centers" (PDF). Allied Insurance Company. Retrieved 14 August 2018.
|This Maldives location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|