Felipe El Debs
|Felipe El Debs|
El Debs at the 2014 Basel Chess Festival
|Full name||Felipe de Cresce El Debs|
|Born||January 29, 1985|
São Carlos, Brazil
|FIDE rating||2526 (January 2019)|
|Peak rating||2545 (March 2018)|
Felipe de Cresce El Debs (born 29 January 1985) is a Brazilian chess grandmaster. He competed in the FIDE World Cup in 2017. El Debs played for the Brazilian team in the Chess Olympiad and Pan-American Team Championship. In this latter event, in 2013, his team finished third. In 2004 he won the Brazilian under-20 championship with a score of 100%.
- Crowther, Mark (2017-09-03). "FIDE World Cup 2017". The Week in Chess. Retrieved 2017-09-11.
- "US team wins Pan-American Teams Championship in Brazil". Chessdom. Retrieved 2017-07-09.
- Felipe El Debs chess games at 365Chess.com
- Felipe El Debs player profile and games at Chessgames.com
- Felipe De Cresce El Debs team chess record at Olimpbase.org
- Interview with Felipe El Debs by Taís Julião (in Portuguese)
- Interview with Felipe El Debs by XadrezTotal (in Portuguese)
|This biographical article relating to a Brazilian chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|