Felipe dal Belo
|Full name||Felipe Dias da Silva dal Belo|
|Date of birth||31 July 1984|
|Place of birth||Guaratinguetá, Brazil|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|2010||→ Fiorentina (loan)||18||(0)|
|2011||→ Cesena (loan)||7||(0)|
|2012–2013||→ Siena (loan)||34||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 6 May 2015.
Felipe Dias da Silva dal Belo commonly known as just Felipe (born 31 July 1984) is a Brazilian footballer who played as a defender for Italian club Internazionale. He has spent his entire professional career in Serie A.
Felipe began his career with Udinese Calcio, where he made his first team debut in April 2003. He has proven himself as a reliable central defender in Serie A, especially in the 2005–06 season for the club in the UEFA Champions League.
In the 2006–07 season, Felipe missed the rest of the season after he was injured in January. He returned to the team in September 2007 and became one of the key players who helped Udinese qualify for the 2008–09 UEFA Cup. But another injury in March 2008 meant he would miss the rest of the season and he returned in November 2008. He played 6 matches in 2008–09 UEFA Cup, which he missed the front part of the tournament.
In the 2009–10 season, Felipe was not a regular; the coach preferred Andrea Coda and Christian Zapata (who changed his role from fullback) as the central defensive pair. He only played 3 league matches.
On 2 January 2010, Felipe completed the transfer, signed a loan contract with option to purchase. The loan fee was €3 million. He made his debut for the Viola in a 5–1 away win to Siena. In June 2010 la Viola excised the rights to sign him for €6 million. After a disappointing performance, he was loaned out to Cesena on 31 January 2011. On 21 August 2012 he was signed by Siena.
- Felipe Udinese Calcio
- "Fiorentina Club Profile".
- "Felipe extends Udinese contract". Soccerway. 1 March 2008. Retrieved 1 January 2010.
- "Felipe fixes Udinese future". UEFA.com. 10 November 2005. Retrieved 1 January 2010.
- "Felipe fa felice il Chievo Udinese, quarto k.o. di fila" (in Italian). La Gazzetta dello Sport. 30 November 2008. Retrieved 1 January 2010.
- "Comunicato stampa". Viola Channel (in Italian) (ACF Fiorentina). 28 December 2009. Retrieved 1 January 2010.
- "Press Release about Felipe Dias Da Silva Dalbelo". Udinese Calcio. 28 December 2009. Retrieved 1 January 2010.
- "Acquisito Felipe, lunedì la presentazione". Viola Channel (in Italian) (ACF Fiorentina). 2 January 2010. Retrieved 2 January 2010.
- ACF Fiorentina Report and Accounts on 31 December 2010 (Italian) Require purchase in CCIAA
- "Felipe è un giocatore del Siena" (in Italian). AC Siena. 21 August 2012. Archived from the original on 24 August 2012.
- "Felipe è dell'Inter: contratto di sei mesi" (in Italian). Corriere dello Sport. 26 February 2015.
- Profile Football.it (Italian)