|Founded||October 26, 2008|
|Hubs||Sana'a International Airport|
|Parent company||Yemenia, Al-Tayyar Travel & Tourism Agency, ICD, NTTB|
|Key people||Mohammed Al-Arrasha (Chairman and CEO)|
Felix Airways Limited, also known as Al Saeeda, (both meaning "Happy," from the Roman term for Yemen, Arabia Felix) is a low-cost airline based in Sana'a, Yemen. It was established in 2008 as a subsidiary of flag carrier Yemenia by the Islamic Bank for Development, to serve the growing market for low-cost travel in the region.
As of January 2015, Felix Airways served the following destinations:
|Abha||Saudi Arabia||Abha Regional Airport|
|Aden||Yemen||Aden International Airport||Base|||
|Al Ghaydah||Yemen||Al Ghaydah Airport|
|Al Hudaydah||Yemen||Hodeida International Airport|
|Dammam||Saudi Arabia||King Fahd International Airport|
|Djibouti||Djibouti||Djibouti–Ambouli International Airport|
|Hargeisa||Somalia||Hargeisa International Airport|
|Jeddah||Saudi Arabia||King Abdulaziz International Airport|
|Mogadishu||Somalia||Aden Adde International Airport|
|Sana'a||Yemen||Sana'a International Airport||Base|||
|Sharjah||United Arab Emirates||Sharjah International Airport|
|Ta'izz||Yemen||Ta'izz International Airport|
As of April 2015, the Felix Airways fleet included the following aircraft:
|Bombardier CRJ700||1||0||—||60||60||See note 1|
- ^Note 1 : The airline had two Bombardier CRJ700s, but one was destroyed by bombing at Sana'a International Airport in April 2015.
- "Felix Airways". Al Tayyar Travel Group. Retrieved 19 June 2014.
- "Felix Airways". CAPA. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- "Yemenia Airway". Retrieved 24 April 2015.
- "Yemenia suspends operations indefinitely; Sana airport damaged". ch-aviation. Retrieved 24 April 2015.
- "Destinations". Felix Airways. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- "Felix Airways Fleet Details and History". planespotters.net. 29 April 2015. Retrieved 19 July 2016.
- Jan Richter - Jacdec. "Felix Airways CRJ-700 destroyed during air raid at Sanaa". Retrieved 2015-12-04.
- airliners.net. "Fleet". Retrieved 2015-04-30.