|Felix Thomas Tollemache|
|Member of the United Kingdom Parliament
|Preceded by||Richard Sharp (politician), John Williams (English politician)|
|Succeeded by||Michael Bruce (MP), James Joseph Hope Vere|
|Spouse(s)||Sarah Gray, Frances Julia Peters|
|Children||William James Felix Tollemache, Caroline Tollemache, Granville Gray Tollemache|
On 1 October 1825, he married Sarah Gray (d. 1831), by whom he had three children:
- William James Felix Tollemache (12 January 1827 – 3 November 1859)
- Caroline Tollemache (7 June 1828 – 6 June 1867), married on 15 February 1853, her first cousin, Rev. Ralph Tollemache
- Granville Gray Tollemache (b. 21 September 1830), died young
At the 1826 general election, he stood in Ilchester, along with his older brother Lionel. Neither brother was elected, but the result was overturned on petition in 1827, and the two served as was returned as Members of Parliament (MPs) for Ilchester until they were defeated at the 1830 general election.
On 27 April 1833, he married again, to Frances Julia Peters, but had no children by her.
- Leigh Rayment's Historical List of MPs – Constituencies beginning with "I"
- Stooks Smith, Henry. (1973) [1844-1850]. Craig, F. W. S., ed. The Parliaments of England (2nd ed.). Chichester: Parliamentary Research Services. p. 534. ISBN 0-900178-13-2.
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by Felix Tollemache
|Parliament of the United Kingdom|
|Member of Parliament for Ilchester
1827 – 1830
With: Lionel Tollemache
James Joseph Hope Vere
|This article about a Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom (since 1801), for an English constituency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|