Felix Zulauf (born 1950), is the owner and president of Zulauf Asset Management, a Zug, Switzerland-based hedge fund, which he founded in 1990. Zulauf Asset Management has $1.7 billion assets under management, according to MacroAxis. Zulauf has been a regular member of the Barron's Roundtable for more than 20 years.
Zulauf started his investment career as a trader for Swiss Bank, then training in research and portfolio management in New York, Zurich and in Paris  He joined Union Bank of Switzerland in 1977, ultimately becoming the head of the institutional portfolio management unit and global strategist for the UBS Group.
- "New Strategies for a New Era," Barrons, January 18, 2010
- http://www.zuam.ch/ Zulauf Asset Management AG (web site)
- http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2010/08/the-big-picture-interview-felix-zulauf-2/ Riholtz.com, 2nd August 2010, Retrieved 21 March 2014
- http://citywireglobal.com/news/swiss-hedge-fund-specialists-launch-ucits-version-of-flagship-fund/a749508 Citywireglobal.com, 6 May 2014
- "Stocks overdue for a rally? Even some mega-bears say so", LA Times, March 8, 2009
- "Stocks May Suffer ‘Severe Correction’ This Year, Zulauf Says," BusinessWeek, January 14, 2010
- "The Big Picture Interview: Felix Zulauf," "The Big Picture Interview: Felix Zulauf," Ritholtz.com, August 2, 2010
- "Felix Zulauf interview part 1: All important banks have to be nationalized immediately" 8/25/2012
- Felix Zulauf Blog - http://www.felixzulaufblog.blogspot.com