Feller Brown (b. August 14, 1945 in Old Hickory, Tennessee) is a member of the Metropolitan Council of Nashville and Davidson County, representing the 11th district. He is President of Feller Brown Realty and Auction and the Tennessee Auctioneer Association. Previously, he has worked as a real estate broker and an auctioneer. Feller Brown is the Chair of the Public Works Committee and the Vice Chair of the Planning, Zoning, and Historical Committee. He also serves on the Traffic and Parking Committee.
Feller Brown strongly requested that his colleagues vote in favor of a resolution that would have "opted out" Davidson County restaurants from serving alcoholic beverages starting at 10 A.M. Brown voted against canceling zoning in Percy Priest Lake, for Lower Broadway historic zoning, and for rezoning Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center. On the third reading, he voted in favor of the proposal for a new ballpark for the Nashville Sounds, which included provisions for hotels, condos, shops and other businesses on the land adjacent to the stadium.
- "Nashville.gov - Metro Council - District 11 Representative Feller Brown". Archived from the original on August 6, 2007. Retrieved September 11, 2007.
- "Nashville.gov - Metro Council Committees". Archived from the original on August 22, 2007. Retrieved September 11, 2007.
- Williams, William (2001-10-03). "Council defers liquor sales bill". Nashville City Post.
- "City council votes". The Tennessean. 2007-06-05.
- "Sounds proposal vote breakdown". The Nashville City Post. 2006-02-08.
- "NewsChannel 5.com Nashville, Tennessee - Sounds Ballpark Proposal Up For Vote". Archived from the original on February 5, 2012. Retrieved September 10, 2007.