|Established||May 5, 1982|
|Current owner(s)||Clay Harper|
|Food type||Italian, Pizza|
|Street address||7 locations|
Fellini's Pizza is an Italian restaurant founded in Atlanta on May 5, 1982 by Clay Harper of the Coolies. It has 7 locations and is known for its Atlanta style pizza. Its first location was opened near Little Five Points. It was voted the best pizza restaurant in Atlanta in 2013 by the Emory Wheel.
- "INsite Magazine – Atlanta's Leading Entertainment Publication". insiteatlanta.com.
- "Fellini's PIzza Locations, Atlanta GA". fellinisatlanta.com.
- Snyder, Karen K. (2011). Frommer's Atlanta. John Wiley & Sons. p. 100.
- "Fellini's Pizza: A Slice of One of Atlanta's Favorite Pizzerias". Off The Eatin' Path.
- "Best Pizza: Fellini's". The Emory Wheel.