Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, often listed as "FACS", is a post-nominal title used to indicate that the surgeon's education and training, professional qualifications, surgical competence, and ethical conduct have passed a rigorous evaluation, and have been found to be consistent with the high standards established and demanded by said College. In order to apply for membership, a surgeon typically must be certified by a board member of the American Board of Medical Specialties.
- Fellowship of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons (FRCS)
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC)
- Fellow of the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons (FASCRS)
- Fellow of the American College of Critical Care Medicine (FCCM)
|This article about a business, industry, or trade-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|