Feminism Unmodified: Discourses on Life and Law
||Harvard University Press
||Sexual Harassment of Working Women: A Case of Sex Discrimination
||Pornography and Civil Rights: A New Day for Women's Equality
Feminism Unmodified: Discourses on Life and Law is a 1987 book by feminist academic Catharine MacKinnon. The book is a collection of essays by MacKinnon delivered during the 1980s, in which she makes a radical feminist critique of pornography and liberal feminism.
- ^  Archived June 6, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- Katharine T. Bartlett, Review: MacKinnon's Feminism: Power on Whose Terms?, California Law Review, Vol. 75, No. 4 (Jul., 1987), pp. 1559-1570
- Whitman, Christina "Law and Sex." Review of Feminism Unmodified, by C. A. MacKinnon. Mich. L. Rev. 86 (1988): 1388-403.
- Finley, Lucinda (1988) The Nature of Domination and the Nature of Women:Reflections on Feminism Unmodified
- Sustein, Cass (1988) Feminism and Legal Theory - Review of Feminism Unmodified
- Olsen, Frances (1989) 'Feminist Theory in Grand Style', Columbia Law Review, 89/5: 1147-1178
- Hein, Hilde (1987) In Search of Equality, The Women's Review of Books, 5/1: 6-7