Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up feminization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Feminization may refer to:
- Feminization (biology), the hormonally induced development of female sexual characteristics
- Feminization (activity), a sexual or lifestyle practice where a person assumes a female role
- Feminization (sociology), a perceived societal shift of gender roles toward the characteristically "female"
- Feminization of agriculture, the measurable increase of women's participation in agriculture
- Feminization of the face, a set of reconstructive surgical procedures that alter typically male facial features to bring them closer in shape and size to typical female facial features
- Feminization of language, the process of making a word or name female
- Feminization of migration, a trend where a higher rate of women migrate to labor or marriage
- Feminization of poverty, a phenomenon in which women represent disproportionate percentages of the world's poor
- Feminization of voice, the desired goal of changing a perceived male sounding voice to a perceived female sounding voice
- Feminisation of the workplace, the trend towards greater employment of women, and of men willing and able to operate with these more 'feminine' modes of interaction
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Feminization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.