Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fender in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fender may refer to:
- Fender, Arkansas, a community in the United States
- Fender (surname), a surname
- Fender (boating), a bumper used to keep boats from banging into docks or each other
- Fender (vehicle) or wing, a part of a motor vehicle that frames a wheel well
- Fender, a "cow catcher" on a tram, see Pilot (locomotive)
- Fender, part of a Western saddle
- Fender, a fireplace accessory
- Fender Musical Instruments Corporation, a U.S. manufacturer of stringed musical instruments and amplifiers
- Fender Pinwheeler, a fictional character in the 2005 film Robots
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fender.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.