|Look up fender in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fender may refer to:
- Fender (vehicle) or wing, a part of a motor vehicle that frames a wheel well
- Fender (boating), a bumper used to keep boats from banging into docks or each other
- Fender (surname), a surname
- Fender, Arkansas, a community in the United States
- Fender Musical Instruments Corporation, a U.S. manufacturer of stringed musical instruments and amplifiers
- Fender Pinwheeler, a fictional character in the 2005 film Robots
- A fireplace accessory
- A part of a Western saddle
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fender.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.