Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fenestration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fenestration may refer to:
- Fenestration (architecture), the design, construction, or presence of openings in a building
- Used in relation to fenestra in anatomy, medicine and biology
- Fenestration, holes in the rudder of a ship to reduce the work required to move it while preserving its ability to steer
- Defenestration, the act of throwing someone or something out of a window
- National Fenestration Rating Council, an organization which measures and compares the energy performance of fenestration products
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fenestration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.