From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fenestration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fenestration may refer to :
Architecture, construction and building
- Fenestration (architecture), refers to the design, construction, or presence of openings in a building. Fenestration includes windows, doors, louvres, vents, wall panels, skylights, storefronts, curtain walls, and slope glazed systems
Medicine and biology
- Fenestra (histology), one of the pores (fenestrae) in endothelial cells to allow rapid exchange between blood vessels and tissue
- Fenestrate leaf, which refers to either:
- Fenestration, the practice of placing holes in the rudder of a ship to reduce the work required to move the rudder while preserving its ability to steer the ship
- Fenestra (disambiguation)
- Defenestration, the act of throwing someone or something out of a window
- National Fenestration Rating Council, an organization which measures and compares the energy performance of fenestration products
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fenestration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.