Feng shui (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up feng shui in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Feng shui is the ancient Chinese practice of placement and arrangement of space to achieve harmony with the environment.
Feng shui may also refer to:
- Feng Shui (role-playing game), an action movie role-playing game
- Feng Shui (2004 film), a Filipino supernatural horror film
- Feng Shui 2, a 2014 Filipino film and the sequel of the 2004 film
- Feng Shui (2012 film), a Chinese film
- Fengshui (2018 film), a South Korean period film
- "Feng Shui", a song on the Gnarls Barkley album St. Elsewhere
- "Boogie Woogie Feng Shui", episode 21 of Cowboy Bebop (anime)
- Heap feng shui, a technique for manipulating a computer's storage heap
- Feng Shui (album), a 2000 album by Doldrums
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Feng shui.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.