From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fenghuang may also refer to:
- Fenghuang County, in Hunan, China
- Fenghuang Mountain, a mountain in Liaoning, China
- Fenghuangcheng Subdistrict, a district of Fengcheng in Liaoning
- Fenghuang, Miluo (凤凰乡), a township in Miluo City, Hunan province.
- Fenghuang, Sanya, town in Sanya, Hainan, China
- Fenghuang Pavilion, a part of the Mukden Palace
- Shanghai SH760, originally launched as the Fenghuang car in 1958
- Fenghuang, one of the villains in Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fenghuang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.