Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fenghuang may also refer to:
- Fenghuang County, in Hunan, China
- Fenghuang Mountain, a mountain in Liaoning, China
- Fenghuangcheng Subdistrict, a district of Fengcheng in Liaoning
- Fenghuang, Miluo (凤凰乡), a township in Miluo City, Hunan province.
- Fenghuang, Sanya, town in Sanya, Hainan, China
- Fenghuang Pavilion, a part of the Mukden Palace
- Shanghai SH760, originally launched as the Fenghuang car in 1958
- Fenghuang, one of the villains in Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fenghuang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.