|Look up fennec, Fennek, or fennek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fennec or Fennek may refer to:
- Fennec (climate program), a climate program in the central Sahara
- Fennec fox, a small nocturnal fox found in the Sahara desert
- Fennec (TV series), a French 1998 Cartoon series
- Fennec, codename of the free software fork of the Mozilla Firefox for Android web browser
- Les Fennecs, a nickname for the Algeria national football team
- Maryann Fox, or Fennek Suicide, one of the SuicideGirls
- Silas Fennec, a character in China Miéville's novel The Scar
- Fennec, a variant of the T-28 Trojan piston-engined aeroplane
- Eurocopter Fennec, a lightweight helicopter
- LGS Fennek, a four-wheeled armed reconnaissance vehicle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fennec.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.