Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fennec, Fennek, or fennek in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fennec or Fennek may refer to:
- Fennec (climate program), a climate program in the central Sahara
- Fennec fox, a small nocturnal fox found in the Sahara desert
- Fennec (TV series), a French 1998 Cartoon series
- Fennec, codename of the free software fork of the Mozilla Firefox for Android web browser
- Les Fennecs, a nickname for the Algeria national football team
- Maryann Fox, or Fennek Suicide, one of the SuicideGirls
- Silas Fennec, a character in China Miéville's novel The Scar
- Fennec, a variant of the T-28 Trojan piston-engined aeroplane
- Eurocopter Fennec, a lightweight helicopter
- LGS Fennek, a four-wheeled armed reconnaissance vehicle
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fennec.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.