|Owner||Cambridge University Cricket & Athletics Company Ltd|
Gresham Road End
|As of 29 October 2018|
Fenner's is Cambridge University Cricket Club's ground.
Fenner's is also home to the Cambridge MCC University side, a partnership between the University of Cambridge, Anglia Ruskin University and the Marylebone Cricket Club established ahead of the 2010 season.
As well as the cricket ground, there is a 3-lane indoor cricket school.
The groundsman pioneered the art of mowing grass in strips to create patterns, a technique now common in sports stadiums around the world.
- The Parks, where first-class cricket is played in Oxford
- University Ground, Barnwell, a former Cambridge University cricket ground
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fenner's.|
- Fenner's home page
- Matches played at Fenner's from CricketArchive
- Ground profile from Cricinfo
- Cambridge University Cricket Club
|This article about a Cambridgeshire building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a cricket ground in England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|