From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fenny or Fenni may refer to
- Given name
- Fenny Heemskerk (1919–2007), Dutch female chess master
- Achour Fenni, poet, translator and academician from Algeria
- Fenny Airfield, abandoned U.S. Air Forces airfield in Bangladesh
- Fenny Bentley, village in Derbyshire, England
- Fenny Castle, remains of a castle in Somerset, England
- Fenny Compton, village and parish in Warwickshire, England
- Fenny Drayton, village in Leicestershire, England
- Fenny Stratford, constituent town of Milton Keynes, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fenny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.