Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fenny or Fenni may refer to
- Given name
- Fenny Heemskerk (1919–2007), Dutch female chess master
- Achour Fenni, poet, translator and academician from Algeria
- Fenny Airfield, abandoned U.S. Air Forces airfield in Bangladesh
- Fenny Bentley, village in Derbyshire, England
- Fenny Castle, remains of a castle in Somerset, England
- Fenny Compton, village and parish in Warwickshire, England
- Fenny Drayton, village in Leicestershire, England
- Fenny Stratford, constituent town of Milton Keynes, England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fenny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.