Jump to navigation Jump to search
Varikill, Insegar, Logic
3D model (JSmol)
|Molar mass||301.34 g/mol|
|Melting point||53.5 °C (128.3 °F; 326.6 K)|
Except where otherwise noted, data are given for materials in their standard state (at 25 °C [77 °F], 100 kPa).
|what is ?)(|
Fenoxycarb is non-neurotoxic and does not have the same mode of action as other carbamate insecticides. Instead, it prevents immature insects from reaching maturity by mimicking juvenile hormone.
- Fenoxycarb in the Pesticide Properties DataBase (PPDB)
- Cornell University site on Fenoxycarb
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (1983-85). Chemical Information Fact Sheet. Office of Pesticides and Toxic Substances, Office of Pesticide Programs (TS-766C)
- John Sullivan, Dept. of Pesticide Regulation, Sacramento CA 2000
- Dhadialla TS, Carlson GR, Le DP: "New Insecticides with ecdysteroidal and juvenile hormone activity", in Annual Review of Entomology 43(1):545-69 · February 1998
|This article about an organic compound is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|