|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2011)|
|Traded as||Fenrir Inc.|
|Headquarters||Headquarters: Umeda, Osaka Branch: Shinagawa, Tokyo, Osaka, Japan|
|Services||Online service Computer software|
Fenrir Inc. was established in June, 2005 after the source code of the original version of Sleipnir was stolen. Sleipnir 2 announced in October, 2005. Sleipnir Mobile for Android Web browser released on September 15, 2011. Sleipnir 3 for Mac Web browser released on November 2, 2011. Sleipnir 3 for Windows Web browser released on November 16, 2011.
- Sleipnir - Web browser available for Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone / iPad and Windows Phone.
- Fenrir Pass - Cloud service to sync bookmarks and services.
- FenrirFS - File management software.
- SnapCrab - Screen capture application.
- PictBear - Paint and image editing application.
- Inkiness - Drawing app for iOS.
- FlickAddress - Address book app for iOS.
Software in Japan
Fenrir Inc. has provided a variety of products to Japanese users.
Grani - Collaboration Web browser offering designs of various companies and characters. The following designs are available:
Kabukibito, Shonenjump (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece), Modern pets, Fueki, Mr Men Little Miss, Gaspard et Lisa, Pingu, Suumo, Thomas, Cerezo Osaka, Aronzo, Gloomy, Urban Research, Cybozu, Infoseek Rakuten.