From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ferdinand is a Germanic given name. It may also refer to:
- Siġġiewi (Città Ferdinand), largest city in Malta by area
- Ferdinand, former name (until 1948) of Nicolae Bălcescu, Bacău, Romania
- Ferdinand I, former name (1930s-1948) of Mihail Kogălniceanu, Constanța, Romania
- Ferdinand (moon), a moon of Uranus
- Ferdinand (surname), a list of people
- Ferdinand (dancer), stage name of French ballet dancer Jean La Brunière de Médicis (1791–1837)
- Ferdinand (film)
- Elefant, a World War II German self-propelled antitank gun originally named Ferdinand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ferdinand.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.