|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
In 1869, the San Francisco Directory listed Ferdinand Baehr as a manufacturing jeweler with the firm Baehr William & Co.
Ferdinand Baehr became California State Treasurer after winning elections on Republican ticket on September 6, 1871, and served as state treasurer until September 7, 1875, when he lost after running as an independent candidate.
- The San Francisco Directory for the Year 1869
- Sacramento County Marriages, 1850-1860
- Crocker-Langley San Francisco Business Directory
- Decisions of the Department of the Interior, Volume 25, p.214
- Election History for the State of California: Ferdinand Baehr, Republican
- California Blue Book, Or State Roster, p.443
Antonio F. Coronel
|State Treasurer of California
José G. Estudillo
|This article about a California politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|