From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ferdowsi, Iran (disambiguation))
Ferdowsi, from Persian فردوسی, also romanized Firdausi, Firdusi, or Firdawsi, may refer to:
- Arash Ferdowsi, cofounder and chief technology officer of Dropbox.
- Bobak Ferdowsi, an aerospace engineer who gained brief fame in 2012 as "NASA Mohawk Guy" during the landing of NASA's Curiosity Mars Rover.
- The Ferdowsi Gas Field
- Ferdowsi University, in Mashad.
- Ferdowsi Metro Station, Tehran.
- Ferdowsi Street, Tehran.
- Ferdowsi Street, Tabriz
- Ferdowsi, Kerman
- Ferdowsi, Narmashir, Kerman Province
- Ferdowsi, North Khorasan
- Ferdowsi Club - a football club.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ferdowsi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.