Ferenc Rados (born 26 October 1934, Budapest) is a Hungarian pianist and professor of piano and chamber music. Until 1996 he taught at the Franz Liszt Academy of Music in Budapest, Hungary. Since retiring, he travels giving master classes in Europe and Asia.
He played at Verbier Festival on Sunday the 20th of July 2014. The performance included one of the five last sonatas by Beethoven, the sonata number 28.
- Søren Nils Eichberg (composer)
- András Fejér (cellist)
- Keren Hanan (pianist)
- Barnabás Kelemen (violinist)
- Zoltán Kocsis (pianist, conductor, composer)
- Matteo Marchisano-Adamo (composer, filmmaker)
- Dezső Ránki (pianist)
- András Schiff (pianist, conductor)
- Balázs Szokolay (pianist)
- Arno Waschk (pianist, conductor, composer)
- Hyung-Ki Joo (pianist)
- András Kemenes (pianist)
- Latica Honda-Rosenberg (violinist)
- Andres Carciente (pianist)
- Marina Chiche (violinist)
- Miriam Gómez-Morán (pianist)
- "Ferenc Rados". European Chamber Music Academy.
- "András Fejér". University of Colorado at Boulder.
- "Keren Hanan". Keren Hanan. Archived from the original on 2010-06-27.
- ""A sensational young violinist " -- Tuscan Citizen". Ars Centrum. Archived from the original on 2011-07-07.
- "Zoltan Kocsis". Naxos Digital Services Ltd.
- "Matteo Marchisano-Adamo". CD Baby. Archived from the original on 2012-10-22.
- "Dezso Ranki". Naxos Digital Services Ltd.
- "András Schiff". Kirshbaum Demler & Assoc.
- "Biography". Balázs Szokolay.
|This article about a Hungarian musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|