|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Fernando Garibay or simply Garibay (pronounced: [feɾˈnando ɣaɾiˈβaj]) is an American music producer, DJ and songwriter who has worked with artists including U2, Kylie Minogue, Britney Spears, Shakira, Enrique Iglesias and Lady Gaga. He was the official musical director of Gaga's Born This Way Ball and the producer of her Born This Way album. Americano is his favorite track on the album. He has been nominated for numerous Grammy Awards and has helped write or produce a number of international hit records, including five US number ones and several top 10 Billboard Dance records. Furthermore, Fernando was recognized as the Producer on the Grammy Award-winning recording, "The Fame Monster" by Lady Gaga, when it won "Best Pop Vocal Album" in the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards Year 2010.
Fernando Garibay is currently an executive at Interscope Records and is signed to Interscope as an artist and producer with his own imprint Paradise/Interscope. Fernando is also a guest lecturer at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Enrique Iglesias "Don't Turn Off the Lights"
- Enrique Iglesias "Escape"
- Valeria "Ooh La La"
- Enrique Iglesias "Mentiroso"
- Jzabehl "Naughty Boys" feat. Alexis y Fido
- Jzabehl "It's All About Me"
- Jzabehl "Throw Your Hands Up"
- Jzabehl "It's Not Over" featuring Mr. Phillip
- Jzabehl "O' I Know"
- Jzabehl "Open My Eyes"
- Mario Vazquez "Don't Lie"
- Paris Hilton "Stars Are Blind"
- Jordin Sparks "Save Me"
- Patricia Monterola "Ojos Negros"
- Patricia Monterola "The Rhythm"
- Space Monkeys "Acid House Killed Rock And Roll"
- Transister "Dizzy Moon"
- Transister "Head"
- will.i.am "One More Chance"
- will.i.am feat. Snoop Dogg "The Donque Song"
- Kylie Minogue - Kylie + Garibay — Single
- "Black and White (featuring Shaggy)"
- "If I Can't Have You (featuring Sam Sparro)"
- "Your Body (featuring Giorgio Moroder)"
- ^ latina.com: The Genius Behind Lady Gaga: Fernando Garibay (July 19, 2011)
- ^ Halperin, Shirley (May 31, 2011). "Lady Gaga Producer on the Making of 'Born This Way,' the 'Extreme' Measures to Keep It From Leaking and More". The Hollywood Reporter (Prometheus Global Media). Retrieved June 3, 2011.
- ^ Bertsche, Rachel (May 23, 2011). "Born This Way's Musical Director Fernando Garibay on Working With Gaga While Drinking Whiskey and the Revival of the Sax". New York (New York Media LLC). Retrieved June 3, 2011.
- ^ "Behind The Boards: Fernando Garibay On His Collaborations With Kylie Minogue & Lady Gaga | Idolator". Music News, Reviews, and Gossip on Idolator.com. Retrieved 2015-10-16.
- ^ "Biography". Retrieved June 17, 2012.
- ^ File:Grammy_recognition_awarded_to_Fernando_Garibay_for_The_Fame_Monster,_Lady_Gaga.jpg