Fernwood in North Idaho
|Elevation||2,733 ft (833 m)|
|Time zone||Pacific Time Zone (UTC-8)|
Fernwood is a small unincorporated community in the southeastern corner of Benewah County, Idaho, United States, located just to the east of State Highway 3. The city shares a public K-6 school with the communities of Clarkia, Santa and Emida. All students attend high school and middle school in St. Maries.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: USGS Place names
- Upriver School District #41, District website, archived from the original on 2011-07-18, retrieved 2007-03-17
- The figure represents the entire area of Fernwood-Santa-Emida ZCTA and not the actual population of the city.
- United States Census Bureau (2000), 2000 Census of Population, retrieved 2007-03-17
- Coeur d'Alene Tribe GIS Program
|This Idaho location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|