|Chassis||Carbon fibre monocoque|
|Suspension (front)||Double wishbones, torsion arms|
|Suspension (rear)||Double wishbones, torsion arms|
|Engine||Ferrari Tipo 038 (E1 A-92), 3,497 cc (213.4 cu in), 65° V12, NA, mid-engine, longitudinally mounted|
|Transmission||Ferrari 6-speed (F92A)
7-speed (F92AT) semi-automatic
|Notable entrants||Scuderia Ferrari SpA|
|Notable drivers||27. Jean Alesi
28. Ivan Capelli
28. Nicola Larini
|Debut||1992 South African Grand Prix|
The Ferrari F92A was a Formula One car designed by Jean-Claude Migeot for the Ferrari for use in the 1992 Formula One season. There were two versions of the car, the original version raced in the first eleven races of the season, with the updated F92AT version racing in the latter stages of the season. The car was driven by Jean Alesi for the entire season, and by Ivan Capelli for most of the season, before he was sacked and replaced by Nicola Larini.
The car was most famous for its "double-flat bottom" floor that made it difficult to drive. The car only achieved two podiums and a total of 21 points. The F92AT version was introduced at a test day in August held at the Autodromo Nazionale Monza circuit and first appeared in the championship at the Grand Prix of Belgium. The new version incorporated a seven-speed transverse gearbox, with a modified front suspension. It also included a more rigid engine mounting system and an up to date version of the underwing. The best results were two third places by Jean Alesi.
The F92AT driven late in the season by Nicola Larini carried the team's first attempt at an active suspension. This gave Larini's car a 30 kg weight disadvantage to team mate Jean Alesi's version. Unfortunately this was too much for Larini and the team to overcome with Larini only placing 12th and 11th in his only drives with the team.
On 16 August 2013, Codemasters announced that the F92A would be one of several Ferrari F1 cars set to feature in the classic edition of F1 2013. Jean Alesi and Ivan Capelli are the listed drivers of the car within the game.
Capelli later said in an interview that the F92A was the worst F1 car he raced in his career. 
Complete Formula One results
|1992||Scuderia Ferrari||Ferrari Tipo 038 (E1 A-92)
- Zapelloni, Umberto (April 2004). Formula Ferrari. Hodder & Stoughton. p. 220. ISBN 0-340-83471-4.
- "Data Search Results - All race entries, in a Ferrari F92A". ChicaneF1.com. Retrieved 2008-08-24.
- "Data Search Results - All race entries, in a Ferrari F92AT". ChicaneF1.com. Retrieved 2008-08-24.
- Zapelloni, Umberto (April 2004). Formula Ferrari. Hodder & Stoughton. p. 18. ISBN 0-340-83471-4.
- "Grand Prix Results: Japanese GP, 1992". GrandPrix.com. Inside F1. Retrieved 2008-08-24.
- Henry, Alan (December 1992). Autocourse 1992-93. Hazelton Publishing. p. 81. ISBN 0-905138-96-1.