|Designer||Ferrari Styling Centre under Flavio Manzoni|
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Grand tourer (S)|
|Body style||3-door shooting-brake|
Front mid-engine, 4-wheel drive|
Front mid-engine, rear-wheel drive (GTC4Lusso T)
3.9 L F154 V8 twin turbo (GTC4Lusso T)|
6.3 L F140 V12 (GTC4Lusso)
|Wheelbase||2,990 mm (117.7 in)|
|Length||4,922 mm (193.8 in)|
|Width||1,980 mm (78.0 in)|
|Height||1,383 mm (54.4 in)|
|Kerb weight||1,790 kg (3,946 lb) (dry, GTC4Lusso) 1,740 kg (3,836 lb) (dry, GTC4Lusso T)|
The GTC4Lusso's 6,262 cc (382.1 cu in) Ferrari F140 65° V12 engine rated 690 PS (507 kW; 681 hp) at 8,000 rpm and 697 N⋅m (514 lb⋅ft) at 5,750rpm, also thanks to a compression ratio raised to 13.5:1. Ferrari claims a top speed of 345 km/h (214 mph), unchanged from the FF, and a 0–100 km/h (0–62 mph) acceleration time of 3.4 seconds.
GTC4Lusso T (2017–)
The GTC4Lusso T contains a 3,855 cc (235.2 cu in) Ferrari F154 twin turbocharged V8 engine rated 610 PS (449 kW; 602 hp) at 7,500 rpm and 760 N⋅m (561 ft⋅lb) at 3,000–5,250 rpm. According to the manufacturer the car can reach a top speed of over 320 km/h (199 mph) and accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h (0 to 62 mph) in 3.5 seconds.
The body style of GTC4Lusso is similar to the one of the Ferrari FF. The rear features Ferrari's signature Quad Circular Rear Lights (last seen on the Ferrari F430) and its interior contains a Dual Cockpit Concept Design, separating the Driver Cockpit & Passenger Cockpit by a central divider. The front of the vehicle is presented with a single grille that provides all the necessary cooling. The GTC4Lusso is a further refinement of the shooting-brake coupe, reinterpreting the concept with an extremely streamlined, tapered shape that gives it an almost fastback-like silhouette.
|GTC4Lusso||2016–||6,262 cc (382.1 cu in) V12 (F140 ED)||690 PS (507 kW; 681 bhp)@8000, 700 N⋅m (516 ft⋅lb)@5750|
|GTC4Lusso T||2017–||3,855 cc (235.2 cu in) V8 twin turbo (F154 DB)||610 PS (449 kW; 602 bhp)@7500, 760 N⋅m (561 ft⋅lb)@3000–5250|
- "Ferrari reveals the GTC4Lusso". bbc.com. Retrieved 24 March 2016.
- Joseph, Noah (8 February 2016). "The Ferrari FF is now the GTC4 Lusso". autoblog.com. Retrieved 8 February 2016.
- Darren, Moss (8 February 2016). "2016 Ferrari GTC4Lusso unveiled". autocar.co.uk. Retrieved 8 February 2016.
- Joseph, Noah. "Ferrari GTC4 Lusso rights the FF's wrongs". Retrieved 29 December 2016.
- "The Ferrari GTC4Lusso wows Geneva". Retrieved 29 December 2016.
- Panait, Mircea (22 September 2016). "Ferrari Shoehorns Twin-Turbo V8 In GTC4Lusso, Calls It GTC4Lusso T". autoevolution.com. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- "Sporty, agile and versatile: the new GTC4Lusso T". Retrieved 29 December 2016.
- Patel, Joel. "Ferrari, Mercedes selling cars with faulty Takata airbags". Autoblog. Retrieved 29 December 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ferrari GTC4Lusso.|
|Challenge Stradale||430 Scuderia||458 Speciale||488 Pista|
|2+2 grand tourer||GTC4Lusso T|
|V12||Grand tourer||550 Maranello||575M Maranello||599 GTB Fiorano||F12berlinetta||812 Superfast|
|550 Barchetta||Superamerica||599 SA Aperta/599 GTO||F60 America/F12tdf|
|2+2 grand tourer||456||456 M||612 Scaglietti||FF||GTC4Lusso|
|XX Programmes||FXX||599XX||599XX Evoluzione||FXX K||FXX K Evo|
|This article about a modern automobile produced after 1975 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|