|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||562.299 g·mol−1|
|3D model (JSmol)|
Ferric derisomaltose, sold under the brand name Monoferric, is a medication for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia (IDA) in adults who have intolerance to oral iron or have had unsatisfactory response to oral iron or who have non-hemodialysis dependent chronic kidney disease (NDD-CKD). It was approved for use in the United States in January 2020. It is given intravenously.
- "Search Page - Drug and Health Product Register". 23 October 2014.
- "Monoferric- ferric derisomaltose solution". DailyMed. 24 January 2020. Retrieved 16 February 2020.
- "Monoferric approval letter" (PDF). U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). 16 January 2020. Retrieved 16 February 2020. This article incorporates text from this source, which is in the public domain.
- "Drug Approval Package: Monoferric Injection". U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). 7 May 2020. Retrieved 13 August 2020.
- "Ferric derisomaltose". Drug Information Portal. U.S. National Library of Medicine.