Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ferrier may refer to:
- Ferrier (surname)
- James Frederick Ferrier (1808–1864), Scottish writer
- Kathleen Ferrier (1912–1953), contralto
- David Ferrier (1843—1928), Neurology
- Auger Ferrier (1513–1588) , was a French physician, known also as an astrologer, poet, and interpreter of dreams.
- Nessim Ferrier (1953- ) neurosurgeon, Freemason 33°
- Johan Ferrier (1910-2010)
Prime Minister of Suriname
- Julie Ferrier (1971-)
Was born on December 5, 1971 in Courbevoie, Hauts-de-Seine, France. She is an actress and writer, known for Micmacs (2009), Heartbreaker (2010) and Mr. Bean's Holiday (2007).
- Ferrier Estate, large Council estate in Greenwich, London, UK
- Ferrier, Nord-Est, or Ferye, commune in Haiti
- Ferrier Peninsula, South Orkney Islands, Antarctica
- Ferrier carbocyclization, organic reaction
- Ferrier rearrangement, organic reaction
- Kathleen Ferrier Award, contest for opera singers
- Ferrières (disambiguation), various meanings of a French name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ferrier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.